Opulence Hair Design, with salons in Wanaka and CHCH, is embarking on a period of growth. To realise that they need great HR support.
With a turnover of more than $200-million a year, Dairyworks is one of New Zealand’s leading dairy product manufacturers providing some of the country's most popular cheese and ice-cream products. Based in Christchurch, the company has grown tremendously since its inception in 2001 and is continuing to expend its overseas operations, with latest advancements into the Australian market.
These exciting developments have seen the firm go through a period of significant growth and an subsequently increase in product demand.
The firm’s innovative and traditional values reflect those that have made New Zealand a world leader in dairy production. It promotes continuous improvement amongst its team and ensures that every part of the organisation is encouraged to create ideas and make decisions.
Hear from Dairyworks' Director Peter Cross in the following video:
With such exciting developments on the horizon, Dairyworks is searching for two senior managers to help drive the company forward.
With a team of 200 employees operating state-of-the-art production facilities, with internationally recognised certification, they are looking to appoint an experienced Quality Manager at their Christchurch facilities. Reporting to the General Manager - Operations, this role is a great opportunity to further your career with a business which takes pride in achieving the high standards demanded by their industry and is experiencing a sustained period of significant growth.
If you have experience and skills which align with the following, we would love to hear from you:
- Managing Quality and Compliance across all areas of the business.
- Driving quality improvement through the development and implementation of quality management systems.
- Providing training to the production, and other, teams working collaboratively to ensure robust and efficient processes are in place that maximise production outputs.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and customer requirements.
- Managing customer complaints process and coordinate resolution of all complaints.
- Ensuring that specification systems and associated documentation are maintained.
- Enhancing profitability and production.
Built on a culture of openness, collaboration and trust, Dairyworks' people are crucial to the company's success. From top to bottom, they drive change and innovation to be better at what they do. Reporting to the General Manager - Operations, this role will involve:
- Overseeing production planning and scheduling to ensure that product demand is met.
- Daily management of production flow and control.
- Meeting, maintaining and enhancing product and process quality standards.
- Managing stock effectively and identify process, systems and procedure improvements.
- Managing the plant facility, assets and equipment to enhance production flow and reduce costs.
- Leading the process and packaging teams effectively and efficiently, providing focus and direction.
- Developing and maintaining effective supplier relationships.
For an confidential chat about either of these roles, please call Anita Dazzi on 021 289 1966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - alternatively you can find out more about Dairyworks here: www.dairyworks.co.nz