Keep your HR skills up to date
To manage human resources effectively you need to be across a plethora of business areas. Recruitment, employment law and performance management are just some of the principal fields.
These core topics are designed for Operational Management or those that have HR responsibilities.
HR skills and knowledge:
- Employment law
- Recruitment and selection
- Performance management – Developing and conducting performance plans and reviews
- Managing poor performance
- Negotiating employment contracts
- Managing misconduct
- Change management / restructuring
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Managing poor performance process
For further information, please contact EQ Consultants at email@example.com.