Recruitment & HR Administrator
New Zealand Clinical Research (NZCR) was formed in mid-2020 by the merger of Auckland Clinical Studies (ACS) and Christchurch Clinical Studies Trust (CCST). This brought together over 35 years of combined experience in quality early phase clinical research. NZCR is a privately owned company, with medical research facilities in Auckland and Christchurch. This position is based in their Auckland research unit.
NZCR Auckland is looking for a Recruitment & HR Administrator to join their team. This role will provide recruitment support to the NZCR business and is likely to evolve into a more generalist HR admin position in time. NZCR operates with a strong and positive culture, and the Administrator will continue to build on this, ensuring that the business is supported by robust recruitment systems and HR processes. This position can be either full time or part time (0.8) and will appeal to a competent recruiter who is keen to expand their HR experience and be part of this success story.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting department managers with the end-to-end recruitment process for general and clinical roles
- Maintaining staff database information and managing new staff documentation – HR contracts and job descriptions
- Loading recruitment documentation promptly and correctly
- Coordinating processes in an efficient and timely manner
- Systems improvement and updates
- Maintain and monitor company H&S policies, ensuring that H&S issues are handled according to NZCR policies
We are looking for the best; you will have:
- Proven experience in recruitment & administration – preferably in a healthcare or service industry environment
- An awareness of and experience in current recruitment practices
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work autonomously and to time frames while maintaining composure under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 with sound formatting skills
- Collaborative and empathetic communication style and interpersonal abilities with an adaptable, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience in handling medical and personal information and the ability to maintain confidentiality and work with strong attention to detail
NZCR is proud of their company culture and offer a supportive work environment and a great team vibe. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a high-functioning, high growth organisation who are leaders in their field and conduct world class research. The atmosphere is open and approachable.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please call Josh at EQ Consultants on 021 289 1966.