Project Manager (entry-level)
Employing skilled industry personnel, Petrotec offer a wide range of knowledge and ability to work in challenging environments. From oil dispensing installations and service station redevelopments to contamination management, they oversee all aspects of a wide range of fuel and oil services.
With a focus on the philosophy of “Think Safety, Work Safely”, Petrotec is looking to employ an entry-level Project Manager to support the Lead Project Manager in delivering project outcomes for small to medium-sized projects. You will be responsible for the project management of the smaller projects across the country. You will be dealing with installations and upgrades and taking care of projects that sit within the $30,000 - $300,000 range. The Project Manager has responsibility for ensuring that the company’s commitments and quality standards are adhered to in the process of delivering excellent outcomes on time and within budget.
The key objectives of this role include:
- Assist the Lead Project Manager to ensure all projects are properly and successfully implemented.
- Allocate project resources and report on the progress of projects to the Lead Project Manager.
- Create and execute project work plans to ensure that projects have appropriate resources and monitor to meet changing requirements to achieve all project outputs.
- Recognize and manage risks by ensuring the adequacy and soundness of the projects being undertaken.
- Monitor and report on progress of projects to all stakeholders.
- A Mechanical Engineering or similar trades background and an interest in Project Management
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers, managers, staff and suppliers.
- Ability to commit to travel.
- A desire to take your career to the next level with a supportive, proactive company.
To register your interest please email your CV and Covering Letter to Josh Winter at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to have a confidential conversation prior to applying for this position please give Josh a call on 021 289 1966.