- Innovative New Zealand contract manufacturing company
- Pivotal leadership position – exceptional opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Based at their Christchurch manufacturing facility
Because Peerage Products specialise in supplying boutique New Zealand skin and hair companies, they have no minimum order quantities. They also support and advise clients with product formulation and packaging. This gives them the freedom to engage with a wide variety of clients, transforming their goods into value added consumer products. They partner with ingredient suppliers that push the boundaries of innovation, and the Canterbury School of Product Design, all of which give Peerage Products incredible insight into the latest trends and developments in the industry.
To enhance their current and projected growth, Peerage Products is looking for a talented General Manager to continue to lead this company in their delivery of outstanding quality and best practice manufacturing.
Day to day, this role will:
- Provide strategic leadership for the growth and success of the business, working with the Group CEO (Tumblar Group of Companies) and Operational Managers to develop and implement the agreed overall strategic plan.
- Ensure that the company develops its contract manufacturing abilities to maintain and further develop business maturity and sophistication.
- Continue to embed a professional sales culture, building effective customer relations and driving market and business development to achieve organisational growth.
- Work with operational managers, guiding and directing operational decisions across business requirements.
- Champion LEAN and other contract manufacturing/manufacturing philosophies to drive operational excellence.
- Plan and deliver robust financial results, preparing annual budgets and delivering against these targets.
- Embed and elevate a culture that prioritises health, safety and wellbeing.
- Proven commercial leadership ability in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong financial management skills with a strategic ability to lead and manage company financial growth.
- Highly developed interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Skilled in the sales process and able to close commercially favourable deals.
- A subtle mix of entrepreneurial ability and corporate discipline.
- Strong empathy and a desire to motivate and inspire others.
- They take pride in achieving the high standards demanded by their industry and their customers.
- Their people are important to them; they treat them fairly and remunerate them well.
- They encourage a culture where people are valued for their individual strengths.
- Peerage Products is part of the Tumblar Group of Companies, so the opportunity to engage with counterparts to share ideas and learnings.
- Incredibly experienced and supportive CEO and Board.
To learn more about Peerage Products, please visit www. peerage.co.nz
If this role triggers interest, please apply now. For a confidential discussion about the position contact Steve Kennedy on 021 223 2850. This position will remain open until an appointment has been made.