Additional Government funding has been allocated to the New Zealand Trade & Enterprise (NZTE) to support businesses that are impacted by COVID-19.
Businesses can apply for support via the COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund if they need help accessing advice in the following areas:
- HR (human resources)
- Health and wellness
- Business continuity planning
- Finance and cash flow management
The fund is being administered by the Regional Business Partner Network.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
EQ Consultants is registered with the NZTE to provide support and advice to businesses who need help with the following:
Human resources support including:
- Employment relations
- Individual employment contracts
- Change management
- Variation of hours
- Maintaining employee engagement
- Surveys - culture and engagement
- Assessments (recruitment)
Business planning advice:
Services, training, and support includes:
- Business review; systems, processes, and reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Developing and executing business and / or sales plan
- Identifying market opportunities, especially during periods of economic uncertainty
- Ensuring that the business has strong and robust reporting systems and KPIs in place
- The use of technology in businesses today and how this can reduce cost and accelerate growth
- Supply chain management
- Negotiating supplier arrangements and contracts
Business owners can receive advice, training, and support from an experienced business owner/consultant who has operated and run service and manufacturing businesses in New Zealand and abroad.
Learning outcomes include:
- Ability to develop a robust and effective business plan
- Processes to accurately measure the performance of the business
- Understanding market challenges and how to mitigate these risks
- Change management techniques to ensure business sustainability
- Contract negotiation
- Managing supply chain processes and risk
COVID-19 BUSINESS ADVISORY FUND
Businesses may be eligible for funding support for registered services as part of the COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund.
Funding is only available through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) Growth Advisors.
For more information or to find your local Growth Advisor go to www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
Once you have registered on the RBP Platform, you will be assessed by your RBP Growth Advisor.
Do you need HR help? Read more about our dedicated COVID-19 support here: https://www.eqconsultants.co.nz/about-us/articles/covid-19-managers-support-pack
Or for immediate advice contact our principal consultants on (03) 366 4034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org