Learn to lead
Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.
Giving people the skills and confidence to perform is an employer's responsibility.
Are you responsible for managing people? Do you want to bring the best out of your team?
EQ Consultants' Leadership Management training is for anyone who currently manages people, or is wanting to develop into a management or leadership role. This could include Manager / Team Leader / Supervisor roles. Our ‘in-house’ or ‘public’ sessions give those responsible for leading others the key skills and tools to be more confident in how they engage with their team.
Key topics include:
- Effective Communication that Delivers Results
- Managing Underperformers – ‘Managing Up or Managing Out’
- Managing Conflict between Team Members or Business Units
- Leading High Performers – Keeping your Best Talent Engaged and Motivated
- Business and Team Culture – How to Develop and Drive a High Performance Culture
- Strategic Leadership - Crossing the bridge from 'management' to 'leadership
- Increasing Team Engagement
For further information, please contact EQ Consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming training workshops:
- Developing Effective Managers: Thursday 23rd August, 9am - 4pm at EQ Consultants, PwC Centre, Christchurch. More information available here.
- Developing Effective Managers: Thursday 25th October, 9am - 4pm at EQ Consultants, PwC Centre, Christchurch.